Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of United states of america. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to somewhat of an companies offering LLP Formation Online in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much palaver.
While planning to register a business, it is generally a better idea to rent a reputed registration tiny. These companies have seasoned experts that will do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register a home based business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names for your company. Give your names priority according to selecting. The registration entity will provide you the name which is there. The names you select must contain over two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for selected selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 400-500. If the applied name is available, it will be registered for you. In the eventuality of unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once common history is approved, could certainly apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 32. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association by the solicitors and all of them stamped with the correct stamp duty. Get them signed by on the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange subsequent documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of this letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation towards Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents and after verified, your organization will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate often is the date of your company registration.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where a good small mistake may be expensive of time and money. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house service providers. These companies have great skills and example of doing such tasks, and has the right teams to complete each role. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser undertakings. Look around you and locate a registration company to get company incorporated quickly.